- 01/11/2014 – An Interview with Liesel Schwarz
- 28/10/2014 – The Laundry Maid’s Lye
- 28/10/2014 – A Christmas Gift!
- 10/10/2014 – Abigail Moor – Biddy’s Bakery
- 10/10/2014 – The Wonders of Whitby
- 09/10/2014 – The inspirations for Magic Sometimes Happens
- 06/10/2014 – Cobles and Contraband
When life changes, a strong woman will survive…
Escape into a world of love, mystery and adventure from only $2.99/£1.88!
Love is a timeless essential of life. Throughout history, love in all its forms is a constant: be it passionate, caring, needy, manipulative, possessive or one that is strong enough to cross barriers of culture or faith. When two souls meet in a situation which takes them out of their normal social strata or into a shared danger, a relationship forms as the adventure unfolds.
The historical romances are based in the early nineteenth century, set against dramatic social change at a time of war with France. Smuggling, espionage, press-gangs all add to the drama that the hero and heroine can face.
Created to be entertaining reads that pass away a few hours lost to the thrill of an adventure, the core of my work is based around the same area of North Yorkshire. My world features the rugged headland of Stangcliff, the old inn sheltered in the bay of Ebton below and Gorebeck, the fictitious market town on the edge of the moors, marking a major crossroads for travellers to Newcastle, Harrogate, Whitby, and York.